Friday, January 7, 2011

Yay or Nay?

We have so many cardboard boxes that need thrown out everyday I thought it would be just as easy to use them as the tp rolls, right?  Well this is my creation from...you guessed it....




A cardboard box...


A cardboard corn dog box at that :)  I only used tacky glue, scissors, spray paint and some clothespins to hold the pieces while they dried.  I cut 2in wide strips and just followed the length of the box. For the smaller leaves I just cut the 2in in half :)  Easy peasy :)  Very simple project with big results










Well, what do YOU think? Yay or nay to the cardboard box flower?

 Linking To:




Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays














monogram









A Little Knick Knack










Fantabulous Friday!











6 comments:

  1. Very cool!!! I love that you were able to make something beautiful with all those left over boxes! I cut them with fancy scissors and use them for sale tags in my booth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I think this is so cute and adorable. wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thrifty ideas! come on over and link up to MMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! My kids would love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! So fun, thanks for linking-
    Wendy
    www.wmcraftgoodies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you made it out of a corndog box! This would be so fun to make them with the kids when spring gets here.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate each and every one!