Monday, January 24, 2011

PB Inspired Rail Sign


Hi everyone!  I recently got all my new issues for Pottery Barn (YAY!) and in the teen issue I spotted some pretty awesome looking rail hangings.  They come in cork or with pegs...well here is my shot of the ad...
Gotta love flash...grr.  Well you get the idea :)  I just happen to have a rail leftover from a previous project and we just happen to get new furniture and I wanted to make a Welcome sign to match. After I put 2 and 2 together and I came up with this bad boy :)






Oh yeah...and here is the new furniture :) 



Well...what do you think?

Linking To:

BWS tips button
Making

mmm button















Pink Hippo Party

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I love pottery barn.. and I have my own version of one of their items that I am currently working on.. can't wait to share! BTW Can't believe that mine was your first feature.. Your stuff is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I may have to make a red and white version for my house. :) Thanks for linking up to my party!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate each and every one!