Friday, January 28, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am so honored to receive the Stylish Blogger Award from Amie over at Pinkapotamus!  She is seriously talented and happens to be one of the first blogs I started following.  I actually did a feature on her within my first few posts of starting my blog.  She is a great inspiration so when you get a chance go check her out and you can thank me later! -chuckle-  So a huge shout out to her for thinking of me!  

In order to accept the award I must:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 7 other bloggers.

Seven Things About Me:

1. I absolutely cannot stand dust.  It is my arch nemesis.  
2. Coffee is a must. Vanilla Caramel Creamer is a necessity. 
3. I have 14 brothers and sisters. Hence the ability to work with what I got or whatever is given to me! 
4. I had my oldest son when I was 16 and have never regretted it.  It never hindered only motivated me  to be better.
5. My older sister is my best friend and biggest supporter.  I don't know where I would be without her.
6. I love Gain. Period.
7. I call my kids Trebalicious, Chaser Racer and Shug. (in order with the pic) The creativity never ends!! HA

And on to the seven awesome blogs that I adore:
2. Melanie at Creative Art & Design
5. Sarah at Sweet Pea & JoJo
6. Kristin at Striving to be More
7. Ashley at upcycled by ash

Thanks again to Amie and I hope you check out these awesome blogs!  They are all truly talented women who definitely deserve this!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I love learning about other bloggers! 14 brothers and sisters! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I am honored. Fun facts--wow one of 15, amazing and cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate each and every one!