Sunday, January 9, 2011

Magnet Crazy (2 in 1 Post)

I have been so full of ideas lately that I seriously have atleast 6 posts I could do! (You're so proud. aren't ya?)  Well this one is so cute and easy that I couldn't wait to post it!!  I was looking for cheap ideas (as usual) and saw several people using those burner covers from the Dollar Tree as magnetic memo boards? or round thingys?  LOL, anyway I scurried off to the store, got there and decided I could do this with one of their "fancy" little trays.


 I did that and then as I was making the button magnets, my son kept asking for his dad's butter cookies.  I said no because they were seriously almost gone and he LOVES those things.  Well once I finished up the tray and hung it I realized he had ate All the cookies (aw maaaan!)  and left the lid to the tin in the middle of the floor, hmmmm.  Since I was already in magnet mode I picked it up and realized they are pretty much the same thing as the burn covers, right? I grabbed a magnet and tested it and guess what I made next? (cheese!) Oh yeah, and don't judge me on the magnets on these round ones, I just grabbed 'em off the fridge :)  But just think of all the possibilities...you can make it into a hanging monogram, make cute wall decor for kids rooms, chalkboards...etc...I am lovin this, can you tell? The second one is decorated with the "top" of one of the fabric bags that sheet sets come in from WalMart (hahaha I told the hubby I'd use it)







And now I am curious to what you think...am I going crazy or does it work?

Linking To:

BWS tips button


Becolorful
Pink Hippo Party





Photobucket
 UndertheTableandDreaming

4 comments:

  1. Love the calendar.. and the magnets are such a great idea! Thanks for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party.. Can't wait to see what you share next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first magnet board you showed. So many cute ways you could customize these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea!!
    Stef
    itsallinmyheadstefsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy. Don't you just love it when you get "in the Zone"?
    Happy creativity and thanks for sharing on Motivated Monday at BeColorful
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate each and every one!