Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Negative Lighting

I have so many mason jars I figured it was time to find another use for them.  I have seen people putting plain old white lights in bowls, vases and jars all over the place and went for it.  I thought it looked a little plain so I added some negative strips (anyone else still have those?)  to the jar with tape and a pine cone (which i got a whole bag for 75cents!)  for a topper.  I think it looks sah-weet but always look forward to your opinion...




2 comments:

  1. Cool idea, I have never seen that! I just scored 15 old vintage mason jars from Freecycle.org might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty idea! I have a ton of jars right now too, I'll have to try this out :)

    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate each and every one!