Monday, January 31, 2011

Olivia Benay Turns 5 Today :)

I cannot believe she is 5.  How fast time flies!  I remember bringing her home from the hospital like it was yesterday.  My sweet baby girl. She is turning into such a beautiful person too.  She is caring, generous and most of all... nurturing.  She will cover me up when I am cold or hurry and grab my shoes for me if we are leaving...or take my plate to the sink as soon as I finish.  She is such an awesome little girl and today she is 5 years old. ( I do this everytime of my children's birthdays come up. Reminisce.  Or I like to look at it....cherish my memories.) I am so proud of who she is becoming and am posting this to wish my Shug-a-Shug a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  (she loves to look at mama's blog)





2 comments:

  1. Oh! Happy Birthday! I hope she has an awesome day! Live it up, sister! You are only 5 once! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! They grow up so fast, enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate each and every one!