Friday, January 28, 2011

Scrabble Crossword/Dominoes

When my son brought home this game from a yard sale I thought it looked kind of weird.  Maybe a knock off?  When I researched it I found that it is authentic but that was last summer and I researched it today.  Well we definitely put the game to good use but unfortunately in the process of moving and it belonging to my 10 yr old, we lost a significant amount of tiles.  Since the tiles are now either going to be thrown out or lost I thought I should find something cool to do with them.  I am sure you all have seen some sort of seasonal blocks where you can just turn the block for new letters, right? Well I used these tiles to make the 7 block edition.  I also added the tiles to my DIY dry erase frame.  I am sure I will come up with other projects but for now these will do :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate each and every one!