Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Best Blog Designs {EVER} & Free Too??

Freyja Silver Blog Designs has got to be the best designs I have ever seen!  Do you like my blog design?  Guess who did it?  You got it!  Melissa Silver offers the cutest and easy to install templates ever!  She also offers free scrapbook paper downloads! {How cool is that, though?}  Some of my faves from her are:
Valentine Love 3column
Country Sweetness 3 Column

Bubble Gum And Licorice 3 Column

Gratitude 3 Column
There are SO many to choose from it's hard to only pick a few to show you so do me a favor and just go check her out @ http://silversdesigns.blogspot.com/  and see for yourself! 

2 comments:

  1. Melissa does wonderful work! She taught me and she is always willing to help people out with questions! She is a nice and sweet person that deserves to be recognized as you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, I am looking to see if I can get the code for the beautiful vintage template that is on Melissa's site as soon as you go to her home page. It is pink, has a hat, sofa, photo's, etc. I sure hope you are able to help me with this template. I create vintage cards and tags and this would be great for my blog. I have used several of Melissa's other designs for my blog and just love this. It would also be great since I just created my own design team and I saw this and fell in love. Please contact me at designsfrommyheart@ymail.com or vintageheartfelt@aol.com, ourbearden7@gmail.com

    Blog is http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com/

    Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

    Dee:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate each and every one!