Sunday, January 30, 2011

Unique Centerpieces











During our recent trip to Home Depot I picked up some floor samples.  I originally thought they would look awesome as coasters but this morning I got the bright idea to piece them together and use them as "doilies" I guess you would say.  Our living room is in different coordinating browns so this fits right in.  I also snapped shots of other various end tables to give you a feel of how I decorate.  Feel free to give your opinion or let me know if I am pushing it with this one :)

Linking To: 




Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special
Keeping It Simple

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow! I am loving your blog too!! I will def. stop back and check out your ideas regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Smart to use the floor samples! You might have just inspired a fix I have been trying to figure out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, your thrify ideas are truly creative. Thank you for linking up to my blog bash K.I.S.S., your creativity is inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just decided to join your blue frog community. seems to be a reasonable size and with no huge advertising push like some that turn me off. i am super happy to get more frugal ideas that are fun and crafty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate each and every one!