Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wooden Crates


I seriously have the best husband ever!  Look what he brought me home last night! Aw!  And then we went to Home Depot where he taught me about drill bits and tips and then got me all this...
I am so thankful I have him because I definitely would have went there without a clue!  How sweet, right?  Well this is what I did with all that sweetness...lol...






I am working on others but I just LOVE these crates.  I was thinking of stacking them for shoe storage.  What do you think?

PS.  I love these pencils.  LOL


Linked To:














Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special The DIY Show Off
Making
 UndertheTableandDreaming Pink Hippo PartyBWS tips button
 Its So Very Cheri 
Boogieboard Cottage

6 comments:

  1. I love them! They're fun and whimsical! Great idea for shoe storage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool idea! You could even use other kinds of crates as well... like tangerine crates for small things.. Actually.. I have one sitting in my garage! I think I'm going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks soo cool! Love the industrial look for design. They would make awesome stackable shoe racks too! Thanks for sharing wtih the Pink Hippo Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great, I'd love some smaller ones for pantry storge! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome project! I would like to invite you to my linky party, Masterpiece Monday, at my blog, Boogieboard Cottage. The link will be up all week. I hope you can join the fun! Have a great week, Mary :O)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate each and every one!